Saturday, May 18, 2013

Milestones and Mother's Day

Sweet DD has met so many milestones lately.  She is absolutely thriving!  I am loving every second.  I also can't believe she is 6 months old!  Half a year has gone by...unbelievable!  In another short 6 months we will be celebrating her first birthday!  Wow.  And with 6 months comes new milestones....


6 month old cutie


Playing in her exersaucer 


 Sitting up!!!

She's so adorable, she takes my breath away.



 Mother's Day is bittersweet for many reasons...those who have lost their Moms, including my parents with my Grannie and MeMe, but also for those who's dreams of becoming Moms hasn't yet or did not come true.  This is, however, the year my wish came true.  This was the first Mother's Day I celebrated as a Mom of two.  I am so blessed and thankful for that, yet still mourn for those who don't have.  My heart aches for them.  That being said, although I am truly thankful and am in the place I've wanted to be for so long and I love my own Mom/best friend dearly, Mother's Day will still always be bittersweet.

On another note...it's May, the weather is starting to warm, and I am looking forward to spending the summer with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment