Friday, November 22, 2013

She's One!

I should have posted this on October 31, 2013.  Unfortunately, life gets in the way, so I'm just now posting...Happy Birthday, Gracie!  A year ago, we were sitting in a PA hospital anxiously yet prayerfully awaiting your arrival.  Soooo many emotions that day!  I remember it snowing lightly as we made our way there from VA.  The snow stopped while BM was in labor.  Then while she was in the ER prepping for C-section surgery, the snow lightly started falling again.  You are our fall/ "winter weather" baby!
I love seeing our girls together everyday.  Our oldest daughter seriously thinks Gracie was created for her.  She hasn't been jealous once.  (There have been other "acting out" behaviors for DH and my benefit, but never jealousy or any wrong kind of behavior with her sister....That's okay.  We can handle it.  ;-)  ).

No comments:

Post a Comment