Friday, May 9, 2014

Time to Resurrect the Blog

It has been way too long since I last posted.  Life has gotten in the way.  It's not a bad thing, it's a great thing.  It's just the way I pictured when I started this journey.  Two full-of-life, stop-for-nothing girls who just want to have fun.  It makes the days long, yet fulfilling and extremely rewarding.

I created a Wordle word cloud of words I've used in the blog (seen in the picture below).  I guess I just wanted to see the words I was using a lot.  I'm glad blessing was a big one because that certainly is true  This road has been nothing but a blessing straight from God.  Thank is also a big word and another big truth.  I am so thankful for my family.  Though my life is far from f (whose life is?), it's as close as it can get and I am extremely thankful that the Lord has blessed our family so richly with each other.

If you follow this blog or read it from time to time, thank you.  I know I haven't posted often, but I am in high hopes that that will change....because I have much more to share about adoption, family, and loving life right where it's at.






No comments:

Post a Comment