Monday, July 25, 2011

Interview and Home Visit Scheduled

I had my interview today and it went well!  My case worker and her student intern have a way of making you feel comfortable, so it wasn't bad at all.  She was impressed with our autobiographies because they were so detailed and we did them in record time!  It helps when you're off for the summer and when DD went to Vacation Bible School, we were able to work on it for a few hours.  She said she wants to clone DH because he is such a positive person and family man.
Our home visit is next on the list and it is scheduled for....tomorrow morning!!!  Our case worker doesn't mess around!  I love that!  After the home visit, we will work on our profile (this is what the birth mother will look at to choose a family for her child) and take the Educational Course at the end of August.  Exciting!
Just so you know...I consider myself more of a "private" person.  It's uncomfortable for me to share personal things about myself, so letting everyone in to this new journey is really stepping out of my comfort zone.  However, it is such a learning experience for both of us and having everyone's moral support is just awesome.  We thank you so much!  We couldn't do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment