Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thirty One!

Just received an email from Thirty-One that I can start as a consultant sooner than I thought!  I will (hopefully) be up and running on Friday and then I can start booking parties!  This is so exciting to me because not only do I love the thirty-one products, I will be able to sell them and all of the income will go towards the adoption expenses.  It is a great way to help offset the cost.  If anyone is interested in setting a date to host a party, please let me know.
Also, we are looking to do a yard sale in August.  Everything will go towards the adoption.  We don't have the details ironed out yet, but will have more information as we start to plan it.
We are about 95% finished with our paperwork.  We will submit everything to the agency by the end of the week.  After that, we have our home study interviews together, individually, and at our home.  Then we take the educational course at the end of August.  One step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment