Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thirty-One Debut Party and Yard Sale

I am having my Thirty-One Debut Party on August 5th.  I hope those of you who are in town can make it, but if you are out of town, you can still hostess a catalog/virtual party or you can just choose to shop the website if you are interested.  www.mythirtyone.com/LindseyOlinda
Thank you for your support in helping me kick-off this business, as all commissions will go towards adoption expenses!
We are also planning on having a yard sale mid-August, so if you have any items to donate, we would appreciate taking it off your hands!  I will post more once we start to plan and advertise it.  
Meanwhile, we are beginning to work on our profile, looking through pictures, trying to find the words that  will give the potential birth parents a realistic picture of what our lives are like....which is more difficult than one would think.

No comments:

Post a Comment