Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Title

The title to this blog certainly is relevant...I spend most of my time hoping and waiting and praying. I am holding out some hope for this pregnancy probably because I *think* I have some tenderness in the breast area, but it's not ANYTHING like my previous pregnancies. I have been told not to compare pregnancies, but it is inevitable. I know that number on Wednesday was low for my DPO, but it's not over yet. I am hoping by some miracle that the doctor says my numbers doubled on Monday. I am fearful of an ectopic, though. If the numbers rise slowly but do not double, chances are that it is ectopic. I fear that because I don't want anything to be wrong with my tubes. If they have to do surgery, it could mean problems with fertility in the future. One step at a time, right?! I could do the what if's all day. I do have my list of questions for Dr. George. My questions are based on three scenarios and I have a list for all three: no doubling and m/c, no doubling and ectopic, and doubling! Let's hope it's for the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment